- 1 ½ lbs goat stewing meat
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 large onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ pint natural yogurt
- ¼ pint water
- Liquidise the onions, garlic and chillies with a little water.
- Heat oil, add pureed onion etc., fry for 5 mins stirring occasionally
- Add the cumin, cinnamon and coriander, lower heat, fry for 5 mins, stirring continuously
- Add cubed goat and brown on all sides.
- Stir in salt, water and then the yogurt.
- Cover with lid and cook gently or transfer into the oven for 2 hours on a low to medium heat.